Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Power of the Heart

    This heart is not mine. I downloaded it from the examples files of the Pacific T graphics calculator.


                        This is a great time to talk about the only spiritual force stronger than death. I'm talking about love and that force of attraction that draws all people together. If we are to imagine that, "Love is the Law" we must allow for that strength of vulnerability. The secret or "esoteric" traditions often come back to this liturgy of love.

                         As a psychic I have the mixed pleasure of playing many roles. As a challenge of understanding, I experience each and every person as unique. This moves me. Even with friends I can imagine their pains. Their joys. Their difficulties. This can be an immense burden. I am an ecstatic, the pain can be unbearable. But my work is never about me. I have been given a good heart. All I have to do is count my blessing and the pain doesn't seem so bad. I'm always in constant change to fit the needs of each and every person. I'm a freak. I get to see that power of the heart whether I like it or not. Check out books on Tantric sexuality, Taoist sexual medicine and the dimensions of the human social dynamic. Study human relations and the subtleties of human differences and dynamics. I dare you. You will be rewarded for your love of yourself and the human heart.

                         I am often asked, "What is going to happen between me and my sweetheart?" I always say, "That is none of my business."  "But I will tell you what you will probably do." I'm not going to spoil the ending by telling people what to think. Besides, were we able to control the outcome of events, that would be way too cold. For all the pain and trouble that life brings us, why should pretend to know what the future brings? (Even if I know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?