Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Curse of Blessings, New Age Scams and Promises


                    When I'm honest about my revulsion toward the mass homogenization of spirit tech, I want to go back to the day when we were all hated just for being different, instead of today. We're being worshiped like sacred cows. It is said that the "Indigo Children" know, "We're not the norm." Why then are we separated into a commercially desirable subgroup? Why label us as different? Don't try pandering to us, we resent being pandered to. Any real sensitive is instantly going to know we're being singled out for special treatment, preferentially and pejoratively. Flattery is insulting. Envy is an evil eye. I turn my back on all of you New Age Lunatics and your Zealous True Believers. You have virtually destroyed any chance I might have had to bring my work to the benefit of society within my lifetime. Because of popular ignorance, the transformative power of very constructive conflicting opinions will not be understood for another 20 years. In our lonely dysfunctional society, you'll soon realize what you have done to yourselves. Many innocent children will have been neutralized by your separatist culture of insular spiritual elitism. It's already too late. Another beautiful generation has been wasted by your false values of exclusivity, superiority and over protection. Your children need understanding, not teaming entanglements. 

                   When I first read about the preeminence of these so called "Indigo Children," I felt disgust. Here we go again. There is always someone ready to exploit peoples differences. There is nothing new about this ancient separatist dogma. So you or your child are a "deep blue," get over it. There is always someone pandering to the true believers waiting to brand themselves with your (novel) meta brand. Equisync is now selling you audio brain wave modulators as the final solution to our modern one step push button instant enlightenment consumerism. Put on your head phones, and tune in to Nirvana in your leisure time. (Why waste time with anything less than a sure deal anyways? And in only three easy payments.)

                   Get your slimy marketing scams away from me and my uniquely blessed vulnerable children. So what if we are gifted. Get out of my brain and stay out. You know who you are, and you're not helping anyone except yourselves. {Spiritual Materialism has gone high tech people. Plug in to the ultimate in nothingness.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?