Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Mirror Has Many Faces, BEING SOLUTION MINDED


                   Are you a changing, "Becoming" person? (You probably are, good for you.)
I like to thank whoever is participating in this still very early proof. You have guts. For what I'm suggesting at this phase, I want to support you. I'ld like to share these amazing social skills that make "Complementarity" work. Again, many of the things I'm offering will seem strange. That's the point. Often, when we don't see solutions, we are looking in the wrong places. Let's not make defeatism a habit.

                  Don't focus on problems as barriers, we are the boundaries leading to solutions. Conflict is best thought of as points of contact, as unpleasant as that may seem. Your computer doesn't care who you are, It can only give answers. "God is no respecter of persons." Don't take fate personally. The mirror of karma is never flattering. Harsh, I know. Be brave. Live without blame the best we can, but know that failure is not the enemy, it is a necessary gateway to success. Engage the critique. Ask questions. Seek solutions.

                  A big part of why I've gotten to love so many wonderful, beautiful, decent, messed up, successful human beings is because I'm not offended by the truth about what kinds of problems "Real" people have. As a matter of fact, we are never really alone. An injury to one is an injury to all. As commonly as we suffer alone, our problems have a social dimension which is never just ours alone. Nothing feeds an ego like selfish indulgent misery. Approach and Avoidance, Attraction and Revulsion, the mirror has many faces. There are no problems that can't be contained by imagination. The only problems that have no solutions are pointless. There are much more important problems than the Vital Paradoxes:
                 Is there a "God?"
                Are there any "Real" psychics?
                Can intelligent people disagree, or does someone always have be proved wrong?
                Is there a shadow government? (How can there be a conspiracy if we are in collusion?)

              Is free will real, or is determinism?

               These are all significant issues. BUT, these problems are only problems. Vital Paradoxes are vital because they make us think. These pointed arguments are useful tools for understanding differences in opinion. <Author's Message> Don't get bogged down in argument, please. There are much more important problems that need our attention now. Like can we still save the world? (I think so.)

                 The privilege of writing this blog has made for a perfect venue through which to communicate with a theoretical future. My work has allowed me respect as a becoming human being. My failings have added to my resolve. I have much more to do.

 BEING SOLUTION MINDED Saturday, February 8, 2014


                   I'ld like to return to this issue of fantasy. Most of us have been deprived of the sense of wonder that comes from creative decision making. A certain amount of this is due to maturity, accepting that need for healthy limitations. All this is good. But in my case I also have to allow for the responsibility that comes with my career, that is commonly confused with fantasy and fantasy thinking. I am an Entertainment Medium.

                   As the pro psychic I often have to tell people things truthfully that they don't want to hear. My most previous post addressed some of MY personal beliefs. I'm not suggesting that God can't exist or that people can't reincarnate. I obviously don't know. I just find that if I am going to be honest with people, I must admit to my own religious biases. I'm not very spiritual, but I am extremely religious.

                   What I experience as "GHOSTS" are intelligent, but not self aware. (Just like God, with whom I pray, even though I don't believe in God.) As the medium, I don't experience time. There is no afterlife for me because that would imply attachment, is there anything after now? Were I to attach myself to the expectation of doing anything more than channelling an "Echo Imprint" of that persons innate beauty, I would be stepping on my own toes. The ancient tradition of "Spirit Mediumship" has become detached from it's origins of "Ancestor Worship and Animism." Ancient Egypt, the Bible and Vedic Hinduism have all given us a tradition that includes the belief in an afterlife. However that kind of afterlife can be compared to a lost city, a place to which we can only imagine ourselves. (A land of wind and ghosts.) Instead of trying to brainwash you, I only wish to inspire. I highly doubt we need to confuse issues when it comes to the very healing prospect of responsible "Spirit Mediumship." (But I can also easily imagine what each of you, individually, is thinking about me, right now. Pro and Con.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?