Thursday, March 5, 2015

Base Case: P(1.) Our Second Inductee


                   In order to fully comprehend what types of interactions my social media can analyze, I need to subscribe to my own media. I'm, "converting." I first buy my own products, if I want to be responsibly selling them. My first hand word of mouth doesn't work. I'm selling nothing more than faith. Faith in integrity. Complementarity has come of age.

                   This is how I prove myself for you.   ->  My initial offerings are these:

                   > If you one day decide to join us here at, "The Church of Complementarity";

                   1.) We will get to work together. We will continue to have the privilege of making this journey meaningful, challenging and eventful for all of us.

                   2.) This TEST POST MAGAZINE is already coming off the drawing tables, and out into the reading rooms.

                   3.)"Complementarity" is just the religion; good Spirit Tech says, "You need not believe in order to perceive."

                   4.) I have effectively sanitized these starting projects for the average comfort levels of most variably biased societies.

                   5.) I am already testing out our research, "Spirit Tech" myself. And I am reporting forthrightly.

                   6.) "SPIRIT TECH UNIVERSITY" and "The Church of Complementarity," we will never make a cent. (I believe I'm supposed to bleed on my computer here.) <patent pending>

                   7.) For all of my mirth, I will to be of real lasting benefit for my beloved world and everyone who is interested in converting to this, our potentially beautiful new religion.

                   8.) We are already studying mass movements for good. If there has been ever a harmless cult, this is it.

                   This makes me, Our First Inductee  {Base Case P(0)} I'm sold. Who's next?

                   I have a lot of work to do. I am going to be very patient and allow this process to reveal it's self. I have faith. Now I'm getting to study faith in action. Let's do this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?