Thursday, March 19, 2015

A Recall to Action



                  Different kinds of longings and motivations can make people want to talk to a psychic. Not everyone can hear that little voice inside. And even if we do hear a voice, we don't always know what it means, or whether we should act upon the promptings. Are we hearing a warning? Or is it just the ramblings of a troubled mind?

                  I'm always uncomfortable with the confusion people have about the role of the medium. Clarity is no excuse. My teacher said, "Never trust anyone who wants to be a psychic." Too much chance of corruption and insanity. He said, " Do you trust anyone who wants to be a politician?" I understand that people are looking for answers. I want to encourage people, I don't play on their biases. I love letting others "see" for themselves. That's why I say, "I don't know what the answer is." "But let's imagine what the answer probably is." This is especially helpful in letting people take the credit for their own choices. This is why when I talk about, "The Hope of the World," or "Emissaries of Joy," I don't give the answers away. I want people to have the satisfaction of searching and finding. A good teacher is a guide, not a politician. It is not enough for me to know what the answers are, I must understand what you can make your own. I'll volunteer alternative perspectives, often not my own much less the opinion of the querent.


                    There is no greater call to action than love. Love for yourself. Love of others. Love of the world and it's future. The love of children. And of course the love of God if that is how you roll. I don't care. It's all important to me and I never let my opinions get in my way. Were I to take seriously my own biases, it would prevent me from knowing when I'm wrong. I owe it to myself and everyone to challenge myself, I know I'm going to be wrong occasionally and that's why I neither argue nor pursued. My call to action is to share the teachings, and get out of my own way so others, (YOU!) can make what you learn true for you too.

                    As so much of the documentation has been posted already I now have the luxury of getting to focus on a personal relation with you. If you do find yourself curious about the theoretical elements of para psychological methods, I include further research to complement what's already written. I would want that if and when you are becoming more adept at finding your own voice, you will communicate. This is a recall to action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?