Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Cynamics; Who's Driving the Bus?


This function is discretized into algebraic fields over very very large domains.

                        As this project is designed to demonstrate the generation and dissemination of information in shifting cultures of opinions and bias, I'm learning to understand the dynamics of blogging. As is intrinsic to a "True Hoax," I'm offering factual information about creative influence and the intuitive will. Much of this work is cloaked in the language of psychic "Reading." I do this because of the fact that para psychology is colored by people's conflicting personal biases. Yet as I have revealed much is just public culture, I'm motivated by a desire to bring my own life's work on the super normal to publication. I look at the traffic sources that are sending my blog all over the world, and there is an obvious pattern. Keyword searches are performed by companies that make money selling products, yet outside of the few people who are following me directly, no one knows what they are getting.

                        General advise coming from these companies is often based on real practical research. Yet I'm more than a little uncomfortable to see massive typographic errors, vague instructions, non cohesive information and poorly conceived guidance. What the heck. Location, location, location. Who do you have yourself linked to? What search engines are you promoting yourself through. And KEYWORDS, KEYWORDS, KEYWORDS. What! Is this a grant proposal?

                        I have already written, "Who Is The Spaminator, Aug 20th 2013" just to get rid of one traffic source that I just didn't appreciate. Technically this isn't just a blog, it's a document. More page hits do not translate into more "Readers." Question. Who is driving this bus. I've heard of machine learning. But the machine is teaching. Ghost in the machine, I call you "CYNAMIC." Why is it that datatron can read me, but so many of us are still struggling to read the instructions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?