Sunday, May 3, 2015

Neuro Physics and Coding Density Ceilings



                   I knew as a child that I'd find that exact point where my research is neither accepted, appreciated or understood. Dreams that can entertain and amuse. Visions that can inform and correct. Wisdom that shares and supports. This gift of providence is too sweet to waste on mere amateurs. Why was it wasted on me?

                   Reading peoples thoughts, (Reading Minds can Read Minds) can be done now by computer. But computers do not understand the thoughts of you that they are reading. When I tune a computer to process data sets at the coding density threshold it experiences ambiguity errors, just like when we try to teach people how to account for a signal to noise ratio in human communication. What we loosely call "The Unknown" is in fact nothing more than the measurable uncertainties which can be predicted with perfect accuracy. This is why I keep coming back to comparative advances in Physics and Computational Math. No one should have to believe me, not until I can prove what it is I have discovered. Problem is, that with the human propensity toward a conformational bias I must resort to very strange journalistic tricks and bizarre demonstrations, before I am ever able to be understood.

                   Hence I have reused Niel Bohr's "Complementarity," from Physics. Thoughts are operational dynamics, reducible to simple wave mapping. We've never bothered looking at the actual dynamics of our human boundary definitions. With my work into the inevitable shifting opinion bias, I have found the very mechanism by which we are able to move mountains, internally as well as outwardly in our world together. The human brain really is simple. And yet it is why, even today man does not see it. (People never find what it is that they don't want to see.)

                   Problem is, that with all of our advances in the applied sciences, our capacity for rational thought is being stripped at it's base. We may joke about things like oracles, analysis by analogy and therefore meta formal logic in general, but we are still very much dependent on people like me. I don't believe in the insolubility of problems. And therefore I never gave up on looking harder for the "Easy Answers." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?