Sunday, May 24, 2015

Demonstration Modeling



                          Good morning. In attempt to offer a content driven blog, I'm delighted to discover that I'm reaching a very discriminating audience. I watch the Stats feature on my blog. The real shocker is that in spite of the difficulty in collating such diverse issues, in order to reach a discriminating readership, I must be true to the methodology of a double blind. I cannot know my readers. As with the writing of any major work, one must be able to have faith and step away from the expectations of reward. As someone who has reached saturation with my craft, I no longer care for validation. As I review and edit my posts I am happy to see that the over all quality of my work conveys what I am trying to say. I can already see that the text is way too dense for casual reading. Good.

                          I appreciate your involvement in this literary exercise. We will continue to focus on the overriding principles of psychic reading technique. I acknowledge the lack of information about interpretive reading. As my writing is still short on detailed analysis, I just provide resources. Any and all of your personal study, today or during your life, will help with deductive reasoning. This is no small task. Generalizations are just that, and are a perfect excuse for never giving bad news or advice. The worst thing that can happen to a psychic is that you get very good at it. No amount of humility is too much. I realize that by admitting to this, I'm confessing to a zealotry of purpose.

                         ORDERING: The general overview is on the subjects of;
                                                PALMISTRY
                                                HANDWRITING
                                                I CHING
                                                TAROT / TORAH / KABBALA
                                                CHINESE MEDICINE / MERIDIANS
                                                TAOISM
                                                PERCEPTUAL ORDINATION & COORDINATE GEOMETRY
                                              
                         These allow us to examine many varieties of very precise analytical models. Each of these mediums share basic ordering principles. But remember, not all software is compatible. (When in doubt, just say, "I don't know." I also say, "Let's imagine what the correct answer will probably look like," and often this gives the correct answer.)

                         Starting with the most intrinsic of these models is obviously, PERCEPTUAL ORDINATION. As our language asserts. Up, Down; Left, Right; Back, Forward; and Before and After. Four Dimensions.

                         TAOISM is just that subtle dialectical dialog between all mutual opposites. Impossible to describe, easy to enjoy and ultimately very understandable. (Welcome to my world.)  

                         Chinese Medicine is defined in terms of the Meridian System, and has a Toroidal, (donut shaped) Coordinate Geometry. We are donut shaped with an in door and an out door. The meridians run over the surface alternating with going through the body to communicate with the corresponding organs. This it does with a single interpenetrating line of "CHI" that reverses polarity at the extremities before returning to and past the center to go toward the other end of the body. This it does covering the body twelve times for each of the twelve meridians, the five organs, five viscera and the two governor meridians operating as a perfect biological time clock. It is almost perfectly mirror symmetrical unlike the physical body which always has some asymmetry, the heart is on one side, etc.

                         The Tarot has a few more discreet pieces than does the meridian system but it still contains a very modular unified mapping system. The PLAYING Cards are said to be a picture book of the first five books of the Bible, the Torah.

                        The I CHING has the most beautiful matrix symmetry. 64 hexagrams, 8 trigrams, 2 Yang lines solid and broken, and 2 Yin lines solid and broken. These are equally delineated, 2 changing and 2 stationary lines each. Just the statistical probabilities are a combinatorial dream. This so deserves the graphics. The beauty is in it's precision of modular analytics, mapped comparable to nature's dynamics

                         It's only when we get to handwriting and palm analysis that we come to nonfinite variabilities. There are more than enough observable variances. We have few interpretations of what, if anything, these variabilities signify. The language must be simple in order to be precise. This is in essence the perfect breeding ground for a Calculus of Variation.

                         I felt that the only way I could justify so much emphasis on fundamentals was for the sake of modeling the data. It was never necessary for you the reader to assume authority or belief. It is the ordering of these comparative data models that I want to make easy to understand. Observing these variabilities is the key to mastering spiritual technologies. We're learning to deal with very sensitive issues. And again try not to judge or criticize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?