Sunday, May 17, 2015

Shared Languages

This model is not mine. Quasi Spherical Orbits and the FRACTAL HEXAHEDRON by J. Snuszka Taken from Pacific Tech Graphing Calculator
                 
                   Shared Languages connect the daily lives we live together.

                   Social boundary conditions are dependent on our shared physical existence. This joining is by definition done with boundaries, more Shared Physical Language. I am this, then you are supposed to be that which I am not. Different yet the same. One to one, and yet as humans, we often don't understand each other. People come to me, hoping that me, the pro psychic can teach people all about each other. In love and in trust, in boundaries of attachment and separation, we all may hope for understanding in a Shared Physical Universe.

Yet in a World of Objectification people merely label each other as;
                          #1)"Sex Objects" (No explanation needed)                          
                          #3)"Love Objects" (Romantic / Sentimental)                        
                          #2)"Objects of Worship" (Status Symbols)                            
                          #4)"Objects of Loathing" (Those which we love to hate)        
                          #0)"Security Blankets" (Central Object Attachment / Dependency)              

                     Fortunately, our Shared Physical Languages do not need to be objectifying. Objectification is not sharing; Objectification is owning, labeling, controlling, dismissing, demeaning. Without really wanting to, we are all often swayed by languages of objectification. I am frequently objectified for being the "Psychic." For instance,

                     I touch people in order to identify each of you individually, so I often get treated like I'm the attractive and potentially seducing "Sex Object."

                     I have a deep feeling of sensitivity supportively recognizing each individual, and I'm often seen as a desirably cherished "Love Object."

                     I show understanding through the power of Shared Physical Languages, and I'm thus envied and worshiped as an influential and important "Status Symbol."

                    I show impatience and contempt for peoples prejudices towards unfamiliar cultures, so I get reviled and scapegoated through people's hostility directed at the unfamiliar, alien and estranged, on either side of any bias. I get "Dogged!"

                    And finally because what I do is an expression of my faith in learning, I am expected to be the eternally supportive "Good Shepherd." ("Suffer the little children to come unto me." New Testament ) I'm supposed to be a comforting "Rock."

                   Our Shared Physical Languages are about contact and connections. We are not objects. Finding a neutral non objectifying language is the only way we can really understand how people see each other as people in the world. And with all of our own uniquely distinctive perspectives, this must be done with respect. Pro and Con. In understanding our Shared Physical Languages I advocate for a "Universal COMPLEMENTARITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?