Thursday, May 28, 2015

Taking Orders In WAITING ~ TABLE MANNERS



                   Table manners come up in therapy. When I'm on the table, my order is taken. When you are on the table you get to order. Therapy for me is especially painful, so I always have to take responsibility for what's happening while I'm on the table. I'm the person who decides how far my joints are moved or how much medicine I take. I always try to follow instructions exactly, and I do accept authoritative criticism. I understand what is getting done. I've waited this long for good service, I want to pay people for what their time is worth. Good service is hard to find and I learn and grow much faster under other people's guiding influence: aesthetically, culturally and intellectually. (FEED ME! Feed my soul.)

                    Supportive Interplay is most fun with other professionals. For now I only work on other professionals, I don't like fumbling or risking hurting people as I stroke and or dig into them. There are at least as many demands made on me while I am receiving therapy as there is when I'm waiting on someone else. To give is to receive. I hate how painful my therapy really is, but I do feel much better and behave much better too because of the work. I try not to hurt people, but especially with big muscular guys I often have to really dig. Fortunately if they know what I'm dishing up, and guys always appreciate my strong gentleness while getting them good results. With woman and children however, you can usually feel what it is that they need to have gently rubbed and they respond very quickly. And it usually feels quite good for them, contrasting to the kind of agony I have to get served up for me. But I too am getting exactly what I'm paying for, it's just by necessity much more painful.

                     The Meta Model for all Service Industry is a dyad. Retailing is an exercise in service. "What would you like?" >>>>>> We should ask, "I don't know. What's good?" The chained networks of business and sales flows products and services through successive "points of sale," each exchanging currencies of value per each commodity sold. Said commodities continue to be resold, partitioned into individual products and services for the general market. We always want to be able to give people what they want to purchase. We want our exchanges to provide needed payments in order to sustain further professional business dealings. Without the exchange of goods and services for money, life as we know it would cease to exist. {I myself am on a very strict "Complementarian." diet. I always say "Please and Thank You." And I eat like a frugal prince and I always tip. May you always have reason to want to say grace. Life can be good and we need to have good manners.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?