Saturday, May 23, 2015

Hello World; Thanks


                   Thank you to all the new people who are reading Xenophilia. Xenophiles are people who love everybody. Often thought to refer to the love of strangers, the xenophile loves everyone equally. Xenophanes was the Greek Philosopher who was an original Stoic. (The stoa was a porch from which discourses were delivered equally to all who cared to listen.) The modern connotation of Xenophile refers to the love of novel, strange, unfamiliar and alien cultures of other peoples. In the modern world we can love each other without losing our cultures and identities. We in fact want to reinforce our love of personal differences as an expression of mutual love. This is my core objective here at ZENOPHILE Magazines. We want to encourage winning attitudes in a world of hostile failing alienation. No longer do we see each other as enemies.

                   As a living ecstatic, the learning dream of my heart is to witness love burgeoning out into a world in need. You all make me very happy to read for you.

                   Pre migraine, Weds. night I loaded articles from my Blogger account, through G+, into the Xenophilia collection and immediately you all started linking in. From all over the world you started checking in. From Hong Kong, Viet Nam, Japan, Taiwan, India, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Arab Emirates, Oman, Kuwait, Egypt. All places I have had little if any traffic from. I've ignored all advertising and S.E.O's. I want to document the spread of ZENOPHILE out into the world as a kind of magical experiment. Because of my rare psychiatric challenges I experience love and joy in extreme and, well I work with what I got. I work in the growing world of alternative medicine and have had the opportunity to teach at the highest levels of skill and proficiency. One of my goals is to challenge the falsification of others peoples cultural traditions by pretenses of both the Pro and Con, by mockery or antagonism. (Intolerance will not be tolerated.) I'm no true believer myself. Far from it. I'm an Entertainment Medium first and foremost. If you happen to enjoy what you are reading, wow! Again thank you, I've a good cry about you showing up. And now I'm glad to be able to do my job with integrity. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?