Sunday, May 17, 2015

What's Up With My Blog



                  What are the boundaries on social business media without advertising? Using g+, I'm writing a documentary about a "Psychic." (It's me  of course.) But by using a math graphics calculator I did manage to make some interesting art. I'm getting a lot of satisfaction using social media to get attention. I don't even don't even advertise. (I'm a HappyMedium.") As a professional psychic, I don't have to believe in psychics and I'm really good at it. I wanted to be able to be read for society. This is my fully functioning hoax. A True Hoax. "Urban legends are not born, we are fabricated."

                   My art speaks for itself. And now my work also represents me. I don't want any unnecessary stress. So I know when to quit and keep a respectful distance from my products and services as a psychic. Merchandizing ideas is demanding and I appreciate limitations. I'm obsessed with math and writing down my results. I stalk the hidden market, where ever there's an interested reader. Will you be reading for me too? I'm teaching people how to be psychics over the web. I might even be able to teach you. It's not easy but it can be very fun. And there are real hazards. I myself am very greedy, I want a beautiful soul.

                   AS always I thank the people who have been helping me to get this written. I'm very grateful to , For their math graphics calculator. Mathematica also has induced a kind vision, I am not worthy of such grace and beauty. But hey, with the help of These quality graphics, my blog reaches a much larger audience.

                  I deliberately put Shocking Rock Videos on my blog after about a year. I did so on purpose, splitting popular opinion biases, I want people to be healthy skeptics. Engage your critique. I promised this wasn't going to be about me. I want to continue to be honest. Having great luck and free time, I deliberately wrecked my short term career. (The jobs are starting to come back in on their own.) We'll see what happens. I just want to be honest in my writing and I don't want to deceive anyone. I like my job very much. Reading for people can be a real joy for me and I'm all too aware of all the complications that come from being a professional psychic. I'm going to have to pay for this in the long run. But in the mean time, as always, thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?