Friday, May 8, 2015

The Subjunctive Conjecture; Entering The Void of Content

                                         

                  If I am intent on proving the accuracy of my findings about the full range of mutually defined dynamics and variability in the human opinion bias, I must publish. I've discovered that I am writing for the wrong audience. No one believes the assertions of a person's private research until it's published. My "True Hoax"  is about people who tell stories that come true, it's technically Science Fiction. Just like empaths are just science fiction. That I say it is true is just hear say. I want to appeal to a discriminating audience, I rejoin the fantasy. The subjunctive conjecture I made makes it possible to construct such an incredible story. My childhood point of departure is, "A Person's Guess Is Always Better Than Odds Would Allow." (1st Primary Assertion of the Para Psychological Methods) From that early proposition I speculated my way into the future. Now I must go back into that future so as that I can tell you what is going to happen next.

                  As much as I like library science, I must ask that for the time being that I be allowed to abandon the goal of turning over my diagnostic matrices until such time that society can be protected from the abuses of mind control. (Cults will be very common and popular.) The only way I can do this is to inoculate readers with the awareness of the inevitable responsibilities that come along with data mining and surveillance. People have sacrificed personal freedom and privacy without even noticing. As a psychic, if and when I do observe the discreet variabilities of a person's distinctiveness, most people are so oblivious about what I am doing, that I can mind my own business. It is far easier to abuse the power of knowledge than it is to share understanding about people's signature behaviors and attributes. I feel for those of you who think you're turning the "Objective" microscope back toward me. Thus it is necessary I refocus this blog from informational retrieval and processing toward that shimmering tableau that is a Gift. This story has a very happy ending, but if you have been following, you probably already know this.

                 But as all good drama has an antagonist, we are going to offer ourselves up to the gods of mayhem. The chaos we see is our own ignorance. We look and see the foolish illusions of authoritative objectivity. There are no ultimate authorities in this tale, we are all wandering blind. "The Truth Is Out There." WE will find it.

                 I have about 24 years left, give or take a few days. So let's start there. PPIServices will have had it's rollout about three years earlier. It will have been a smash. The big handle is the extremely comprehensive PsychicPersonalityInventory. The general public will eat up my very user friendly soft tech applications, allowing people to process their own personal diagnostic matrices. If someone wants to learn what they are probably going to die from or what their worst character defect is, we can do so at our own discretion. Using only those tests each person selects for them self, makes everyone's PPIReading personally unique. There are infinities of possible ways of categorically reading for ones self. One of the greatest advantages of using a PPIReader is that it can be done off line with only a printout score sheet and a pencil. No electronic trail is needed. All of the particulars of a persons individual Biometrics are processed independently from each other. Using state of the art personal encryption key security systems makes it that our personal "Identity" becomes just  "To Much Information." The same thing making personal surveillance a waste of time, now becomes our best friend. (T. M. I.) The only real limitation is time. People will get sick of knowing everything about themselves and each other, just the way I do. Like google searches, most of our personal information will get lost in that black hole of informational undertow. No one outside of your friends will ever care who you are. Privacy was the first casualty of the information age. Getting our privacy back is going to be quite easy, as long as we don't mind anonymity. PPIServices will make it much easier for us to know what it is, that really is nobody else's business. Let's take a look at what happens to people in the future. (Enter: The Subjunctive Conjecture.)

                  Please forgive this abrupt departure from supposed fact into a supposed fiction. I hope this is fun for you my loyal readers. Read on. The Surreal Novella is "The Bridge Between the Worlds; <ppireading.blogspot.com>. Remember blogs are written backwards, Start at the bottom of the archive listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?