Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Secular Religion; Tomorrow's Questions Today



                   I'd like to thank whoever it was that has had the first active user session on my magazine blog. This was the first report I received from Google Analytics. I will be very sensitive to what ever I learn about my readers and your reading habits. And we are off. September 5, 2014                    
                  Without money or a cult of personality, counting conversions doesn't tell me my cult is ideological. "COMPLEMENTARITY" isn't neutral just because I say it is. That "COMPLEMENTARIANISM" is unbiased ideologically may be unimportant. Finding a base case for an "Institution" with a "Neutral" ideology is difficult. We want our institution to survive. Perpetuating a tradition, biases ideology, I think. (We do not, and can not tolerate intolerance.)

                   Saying, "I am starting a new religion with an anti bias bias" is just hear say, even if I can do it. My induction hypothesis says: "I can do it." (Do it? What is It? Start a "Harmless Cult?" Is it even possible to create a "Harmless Cult?") Measuring conversion rates as of yet, tells me nothing. I can't even identify terms that can signify unbiased personal opinions for our potential converts. It doesn't matter. Our non biases don't necessarily match up in the first place. Everybody and their dog has already tried starting their own new religions under all kinds of noble intentions. And for me to do so for academic experimentation is equally silly. But I'm doing this anyway. My motivations may never be pure no matter how innocent I may want to be.

                   Question is: Can I sell it? "The Anti Bias, Bias," COMPLEMENTARIANISM.

                   Starting a Sub Cult for those of us with a rational "Bias Fear" may prove nothing by itself. Pretending to be Agnostic is not my point. I do know exactly what's going to happen. And I'm not giving away the ending, yet. Telling would spoil everything. This experiment must be handled very delicately. I want people to experience secular religion by conversion only. (You need not believe, in order to perceive.) The trick is going to be tracking the how and why of inevitable harmless secular conversion.

                   If you haven't seen all of my supporting work, that has brought us to this point, (and even if you have) this all must look very silly indeed. But I want to track the development of this theoretical "Religion" from it's beginning. I'm going to establish my domain name and website in order to anchor the project into usable (non prophet) business culture. While retaining independence I want no money. "<HappyMedium.com>?"

                   The question is no longer, "Can I do it?" I am doing this. Question becomes how and why.
                  Welcome to ZENOPHILE  https://plus.google.com/u/0/+PhillipJohnsonZENOPHILE/  http://ppireader.blogspot.com/

                  Have you ever noticed how your grandparent's generation is hip? Hip is no longer just one thing. Have you checked out what's keeping grandma so young? Why are old people getting so healthy? Yoga? Chi Kung? Nutrition? Herbs? Religion? Grandmothers's age appropriate lifestyle is an issue. I wish had your grandmother. {In the afterlife we are all young, and agist?} She's on line, but she isn't lonely.  It's a wonderful time to be alive.

                  Sub topic for those of you who want to help demystify the practice of Spiritualism. {Intermittent (light) spirit matter in time already creates an illusion of sequential linearity. Time is merely another suppressed linear dimension, a resonant condensate that superficially collapses into a continuous singularity. (Afterlife? After what? After this? Is there anything after this?) This moment, may be just another motion paradox. (Approaching a limit, but never arriving.) Death is a boundary definition that for the living entails the Imprint Echo of those we have loved, who have gone before us. "Now" is just a Phase State Summation, a surface boundary. We are still comparing apples to theory. Let us not confuse Spirit with spiritualism.}
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?