Thursday, May 28, 2015

Echo Imprinting (7+)


                     I create my own terms to help identify these shared perceptual resources.  This most primary of subjective awarenesses I call "Echo Imprinting."  Our Brains are designed to recognize and identify people distinctively. This awareness of the distinctiveness of others is so deep as that we sometimes can experience it as the actual presence of that person, even when that person is not here.  On a purely rational level I believe this is what people call the, "Spirit's of the Dead."  I myself try not to mess with Necromancy, although I am very good at it.  I think that people need to talk to our own dead ancestors.

                     I myself don't believe in an afterlife, but I have never let that get in my way.  Generally I get the impression that when the dead can be heard, they are not interested in worrying about us.  When I do see the ancestors, I feel they would rather make light of how hard their lives really were, much harder than ours. And in spite of our petty regrets, I doubt they are ever malicious. This obvious psychic indiscretion is one of the mistakes I see most Mediums making. I am embarrassed for everyone. I can assure you this is one of those things that makes me very unpopular amongst psychics, skeptics and true believers alike.  (More on this "Mutually Inclusive Negative Double Opinion Bias" against professional psychics, later.)

                     Back to those of us still living, I love people. I love the way we look. I love the way we talk. I love the way we move, and sound, and feel. I love almost everything distinguishing about what it means to be human. I especially love our little flaws. This is why I make the big bucks. Forgive me,  but "There is gold in them ills." Nothing is more distinctive and identifiable than our little quirks. (Signature Behaviors) I'm not giving humanity a pass for neurotic idiocy, but I am willing to overlook most people's individual "Blind Spots," 2nd Law of the Para Psychological Methods. "Everyone has Blind spots and everyone's Blind Spots are different." (We will be dealing with these variably common; "Blind Spots", "Opinion Biases", and "Styles of Evasion" later, in diagram format.)

                    The point here is that, these "ECHOs" of our impressions of each other, "IMPRINT" onto our human consciousness.  We all experience each other in these most subtle yet undeniable levels. This is what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?