Saturday, May 23, 2015

Life in a Matrix of Probability



                    I demystify Psychic Reading. (Intuitive Diagnostics) The language of science begs recreation! "I teach people what reading and seeing?" If I'm correct, "Everyone has blind spots, and Everyone's Blind Spots Are Different," (2nd Rule of the Para Psychological Method) I make personal languages for you personally. "Our" shared languages are more about you than me.

                    Identifying distinctions are about you and hopefully only you. I like being able to keep a polite safe distance. Looking at peoples hands, seeing people very close up is something that has given me an exceptional power to communicate and understand people in a way that is for me a godsend. {Thanx God!} Palm reading is the perfect front to study people, with your expressed permission. And again, thank you so very much. My skill is from bridging seemingly unrelated soft technologies. I've trained actively as a sensitive and find utility in accounting for the variability in different peoples personalities and temperaments, medically, diagnostically and empathically.

                   I'm also explain how the TAROT and Kaballa are both models of "Dynamic Systems Analytics." The "Modularization" of "META DATA" is the key stone of the systems. I believe psychics get bogged down in Astrology because they don't understand what the models are mapping. This is where redundancy comes in. I've said routinely, "The Map Is Not The Territory."

                   In "Soft Technologies," Unity is everything. You can't waste time looking around for the answers. You must know what to do when you are looking at things that are unusual and unexpected. Human temperament can be as varied and nuanced as a Sung Dynasty Ink Wash Landscape Painting. You'll need to be quick if you want to learn the territory. I believe that most people can tell when you are being honest. Integrity is hot, and authenticity is indomitable.

                  I have proposed the "True Hoax" by teaching readers the distinguishing details of each distinctive client. I put out the information and let the results speak for themselves, hopefully helping people in the process. But even this may take time. (Still calculating.....) The variability of human data profiles are infinitely decompressible, there is always more personal data analyze.

                 Once you get a clear view of a distinctive variability, you get to know all people with the complement of ECHO IMPRINTING onto everyone who wants to be recognized. It is my technique in it's most instinctual reality. Teaching people to look at predictive mediums as dynamic systems analysis, I'm modeling for the changes in our shared awarenesses of human variabilities. Social physics in life is a matrix of probability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?