Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Passion Pathos Pathology (+)


 

                   After posting many disturbing contemporary music videos on my g+ account, (tap my icon at the bottom of the posts archive listing, on the right side of my blog pages,) I rid this particularly popular social media magazine of any semblance of purity. Works of popular media entertainment I feature, are usually contemporary, showing the evolution of our post baby boom disillusionment. As the pro psychic, I don't buy the myth of immunity by purity. Our superior moral code is public property. Emotional distance is only a fantasy. Fortunately, many people younger are very shrewd and even a little jaded. The naivete' of "New Age" dogma has met it's best critics, and it's our children. Spiritual pollution has unintentionally induced a stress inoculated resilience, as well as a healthy cynicism toward religious politics. We owe our children much for failing to live out our dreams for us. (Fly away fledgeling, live your own dreams.)

                   I've been openly demystifying all PSYCHIC ENTERTAINMENT MEDIUMS. Proxy dependencies aside, I don't like it when people aren't rationally critical. I want to post on my website, "True believers are Verboten," and "Skeptics Only Need Apply." It just make good (business) sense. I feel bad about being the bearer of bad news, but Good Faith has nothing to do with belief systems or spiritualism. Secular Religion has come of age.

                   Blog stats reveal that readers from Ukraine may be using my blog for lessons. Lessons in what, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?