Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Learning Dream of My Heart


                   Gateway to a dream, a fantasy of entertainment; Lights on, the stage is set. Drawn home are the windows to the stars. Lines are read. Parts are learned. Cues are measured. The players go on. The theatre is closely followed from behind. Places everyone. Possess the witnesses. The Apron Line draws down the bending stage, coming round to you. A threshold of joining, You and I have been together a million times before. ("What is your wish my child?")

                   "My Learning Dream is a Matter of the Heart." Said the maestro, "I want to know the heart of man and the Love that has brought us here today." The old man walks to the edge of the stage and with an open gesture of the hand draws the children onto the stage. "Do we see the players, my children?" "Who has come here to extract themselves, the essence of elan vital?" And as the dream drew down the audience onto the stage of life, the sets evolve. Turning dreams into the life of each and every one of us, we forget ourselves for the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?