Friday, December 6, 2013

# 4. Everyone Needs Love, The Fear of Abandoment



"Beautiful Heart" is the property of Pacific T Graphics Calculator from their examples equations.

                   As I have had the opportunity to develop what for me has become a meaningful relationship with you my readers, I'm living out a life long dream. I not only am getting to write about meaningful topics that may be interesting for some people, but I'm also getting to expand my receptivity to a new audience. I too can obsess terribly, more than a lot of people. When I'm talking to myself I often imagine what I would say to someone I'm upset with. But it is a lot more fun when I can engage talking with someone I don't yet know.

                   For me, "You" my dear friend, have become a new "Unknown Audience." When I write to you, I have to listen to myself, imagine what you may think, and resolve to do better. Better at writing, Better at listening, Better at understanding. This ultimately, I choose to do on purpose. But although, humbly speaking, I didn't intend that this was going to improve my writing skills outright, I just know I really need to speak and write more clearly.

                   One of the most intense fears that can drive our avoidances, interfering in our lives, is "The Fear of Abandonment."

                   Most confidence building exercises focus on managing understandable fears. As I myself have always intended, I wanted to be able to write down my life's work. Getting to that point in my life, today, where I get to work with the people that I love and respect, answers my fondest prayers. For me, "The Meditation Is Very Deep Now." I know that I am in fact a very rational, (and petty) cynic. I mean no harm toward anyone, nor do I want to unnecessarily polarize people against each other. I am glad to have to listen to my self, I'm not always always right. I don't expect perfection from anyone, but I do believe in grace. Between trust and finding one's voice, we all end up confronting ourselves. This makes accepting loss and failure easier.

                    This early Fall, I had the privilege of dating another wonderful person before meeting the husband. I wasn't able to be selfish about taking advantage, so I want that they are happy again even if it means going through some "Abandonment Issues." I myself am not really attracted to people that I don't like right away. Add that I almost always know what's going to happen, and for how long. I feel a deep melancholy about love and physical intimacy that is both beautiful and maddening. This is why I stopped telling people about the future. When most people realize how much hard work is ahead of them they usually admit preferring not to know. And as for my saturation from the "New Age Mindset," I owe you an apology. As much as I believe we deserve some of the skepticism directed at us, "Complementarity" is about acceptance. My opinions are just that, they are only my opinions (Possibly changing).

                     And besides,  It sometimes takes more energy to stay lonely and misunderstood, than it does to learn knew ways of behaving. If I want to teach someone something, I let that person teach me something. You are teaching me that there is love in the world. I if can shine even the tiniest light beam of your love back to you again, then you will make happiest writer in the whole world. Thank you again for being my friend.