Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Magic Mirror



                   I sometimes wonder if that old "Mirror of Karma" isn't just the constant memory of the people rattling around inside of our brains, even when we are not aware of these Impressions Echoing. I know for myself that the thoughts of others never really leave my mind and I'm very obsessive. Most of what is purely subconscious for most people is all too subjectively observable for me. I can't really miss someone until I stop thinking about them. I know how sick that sounds but hey, "You win some and you loose some." What I loose in reliability, I more than make up for with trustworthiness. Suffice it to say, I'm never really alone in this world and I feel the pains and joys of every other person on our very crowded little planet.

                   When I hear a friend's thinking, "Well if he's so "Psychic" then why doesn't he do what I want him to do?" I don't have a good answer for that, other than to say that it comes and it goes and it's none of my business anyways. I prefer not to think of myself as being "Psychic," I am a Professional Psychic. Small distinction for most people, but it does free me from having to believe in my own hype. Trying to be rational while having an exaggerated sense of self and a well trained rarified subjectivity, just means I look closer at those perceptual processes that are beneath most peoples self awareness. This is exactly what qualifies me to speak authoritatively on these subjects of spiritual and intuitive, technique and technologies.

                   Last week, with the help of massage therapy, I was able to resolve very painful emotions of abandonment. I've always had terrible guilt about being so challenged by hidden disabilities, (I can't safely drive.) Add that I feel the pains of the world and those pains of everyone around me and it's all I can do to lift my throbbing head and go out into the world of other people. I have to be very careful not to let anyone pick on me ever, because I will obsess. I've developed a reputation of chasing people down just to find out what is really bothering them. And if and and when I do, I'm all too ready to leave that person alone when they decide they can't tolerate being around me without unresolved conflict. Almost everyone sooner or later forgives me and either chooses to treat me well or they just go away. Either way my mind is like "Hilbert's Hotel." We can always just put on another floor to board all the innumerable occupants of my crowded mind. There's always room for one more. And once someone checks into my brain, it's like that room is for just that one individual, for ever. I'll get to house that person whether I get to see them or not.

                   I put out messages to get picked up by people in the future all the time, just like my teacher did. He left me a bonanza of tools and resources where I was able to easily find them, over the decades. I am really grateful to know that he was also heavily invested in the future. And through this karmic social mirror, we enter into a dream of the future we planned for. That's why the "Mirror of Karma" is the antidote to the poisons of fear and anger. The "Tibetan Book of the Dead" prescribes doing good deeds to reconcile unresolved conflicts. One may be able to see that, fear and anger, Ice and Fire, are just opposite mirror images to the same barrier attachment. The Hell Beings, (you and me,) are entrapped is this purgatory of sorts until one can release attachment to the perceived emotions, (No small task when you are seeing yourself being cut up sushi style by all kinds of appropriate demons, knives and monsters.) The Tibetan's have no shortage of great religious imagery and myths to make the process of dying something we can go through with a knowledgable degree of familiar detachment. And even if we don't already know about those last microseconds of awareness, prayers can be offered for the guidance of our dead.