Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Gift to God, The Dialectic of Dance


With this 194th post, I'ld like to 1st briefly review my last seven posts;

                   193. On Freewill and aesthetics, I outline the tracing of Meta Formal Logic down into our modern Scientific Philosophy.

                   192. The Flying Sickness Is Not A Sickness, I explain the effects of hidden disabilities in creating the shared social resources of  "Divine" Inspiration.

                   191. Living For a World We Will Not Survive To Enjoy, Was a particularly manic essay that included a repost on "Styles of Evasion." My humblest of apologies to my very sensitive readers. Ironically, I exhibited all of the four "Styles of Evasion" in my ramblings. It must be my difficulty in explaining what is hardest to understand about ourselves and the intuitively diagnostic domains of a "Practicing Sensitive."

                   190. What Is Inter Sensory Perception? I have had a unique privilege of sharing this story about my teacher, where I say goodbye to the Mercury Academy. I also describe the effects of Shared Karma on the outcome of larger scale events in personal life, relationships and societies fates predicted collectively.

                  189. The Time Sleeve, Is a vector map of the implied  dimensionality, of what looks like a tunnel leading into,....., the future? Math geeks will love the visual poem.

                  188. INTIMACY, The Final Frontier, Is my offering to the needs and vulnerability of intimacy. As a map of mutuality I want to give credit to the energy required to follow ever changing inter personal boundaries.

                  187. The Normal Rift Between Image and Truth, I examine the differences between Self Image and Outworn Personality. This is the rational extension of the proverb, "May God Grant Me The Gift To Know How Others See Me."

                  I believe because of the scope, scale and mass profusion of writing, it is my responsibility to keep things interesting and understandable. As much as I should avoid unnecessary redundancy, I can only expect a limited amount of time, that anyone can devote to what is said. This is a delicate dance in the pursuit of truth. May it be a worthy offering. Praise be to the one.