Friday, December 6, 2013

“The life of the dead is set in the memory of the living.” ― Cicero


                   You maybe remember my much too brief description of "Echo Imprinting." In it I talk about that presence that stays in our consciousness, and is just as distinctive as the person or entity that we may come to: Meet, Know, Trust, Love and Understand. I am reposting many of the earliest documentations as these help to clarify my objectives. I might recommend starting from the first post if you are interested in the blog as the book from the begining.

Accounting of these Modelings



                                                                                                                     April 17th, 2013
Accounting of These Modelings by Similar Types and Utility

       We will be looking comparatively at Alternative Medicine,  Divination  and Spiritual Technologies.  We will be analyzing their structures and meaning.
      I'm going to want to make a brief but slightly embarrassing digression.  On the way to laying out the structure and function of these ancient modelings, I've chosen to avoid asking for feedback.  Just by virtue by being privileged to have really smart friends, I've been told I'm not an easy read.

     A conversation with a brilliant friend revealed that my dodging the issue of an afterlife begs to be challenged.  I mentioned the illusion of time and afterlife. After what? Even the Second Law of Thermodynamics is coming under question. Entropy may be a law, but there is a possibility everything is reversible.

     He asked about reincarnation.  I pointed out that even though I see ghosts walking down Lake St,  my own memory of reincarnation seems to reflect on imagined experiences that could be common. (Pre WW II Nazi Germany, I was a Jewish Chemist that committed suicide, supposedly.)  I have much stranger awareness.  A lifetime of Deja Vu  and the experience of being in more than two places at a time inclines me to believe that the past is not only gone, it never existed. There is only a permanent interpenetrating of now informed and extended from the self through out time and space.
   
     I then used the example of what I said as a child. I had suggested that I maybe am part of a simultaneous multiple incarnation. I feel and think and see through the eyes of someone else. This is not an original thought as far as I know. Nor Is it rational. To me, as a Psychic, and as a person, Death and the afterlife are concepts, Boundary Definitions we use to model experience. Are ghosts real? Or are they just my own imagination? I don't care.

     In fact I do not experience separateness. Period. Past, Present, Future. Me, You. Us, Them. Just words describing concepts modeling subjects.

      Back to Modeling:  I have intentionally chosen to discuss;  The  I Ching and Chinese Medicine,  The Tarot and Kabbala,  Astrology and Ancient Astronomy.  Plus my own area of interest;  Palmistry,  Physiognomy and  Handwriting analysis, providing a most comprehensive overview and analysis of all similar disciplines.