Monday, December 30, 2013

Truth's Waiting Yet.



                   Renewed and forgiven, we're cleansed then released. Times I have dreamt of all my deceased. Coming and going, in and out too. I never did lose the sight of you. How can I miss you, when you always knew? That all of these dreams will always come true.

                   I dreamt you a story, t'was just for a laugh. Now you believe? And that's just the half. If I had this tale, intend you receive, of this living dream, I could not conceive.

                   So I dreamt of a child, that I've never had. I dreamt of a story, so crazy and mad. To know of the truth, have you yet perceived? Of "Love's many faces?" of sadness relieved?

                   I wrote you a story, that you may not get. But this will not stop us. Our time's waiting yet. And though there will be, a time and a space, worlds are unfolding between every place. The laughter dies down, we see shining tears, the upturning frowns, the vanishing fears.