Monday, December 2, 2013

What Is Inter Sensory Perception?



                   What Is Inter Sensory Perception?

                   May, 21st, 1980  At the last study session with my teacher at the Mercury Academy, I told Steve that if he was the person I intuited him to be I was going to avoid him "Like the Plague," for his protection. I was leaving the school. He stood up from his desk, walked to the office door, opened it and told his secretary to cancel all of the appointments of that afternoon and inform clients to reschedule for later consultations.

                   Sitting down again, he said, "Selfishness is what usually wrecks things for people themselves," and that, "You don't give anyone a chance, you are always making decisions based on what you believe is best for everyone else and that is very selfish!" Steve was pissed.

                   I said, "You're damn right, when the issue is one of my own conduct and the effect I would have on someone else, I certainly do make decisions that are based on what I believe is best for everyone else." We were both right. "I know myself very well and I obsess horribly." "And if any thing I do ever affected you adversely it would devastate me." "I know my chances of ever meeting anyone with your talent, status and connections is pretty much zero." "But I'ld rather achieve fame on my own merits anyways, if such a thing ever happens."

                  Somehow the subject switched to the future and predictions. As if everything was still on course, I brought up my observations about why even though I knew that even back then, we would be visited by terrorists here in the U. S. there was, (and still is,) no signs of a sudden precipitous end to the world. I knew this partly from my own hands, (Palmistry as a predictive medium,) but by comparing the hands of all my clients, everyone will still be dying, (and still is) one at a time of each person's own singular karma. I conjectured that my intuitions, along with the readings concurred. I said that, "The intuitive self can know, what the surface mind can only wonder about."

                  Steven did something then of such profound beauty and love that I even still today am in such awe as I will never have to say that I don't understand. He says, "Pay attention, I will not be able to repeat most of what I am going to say." "It's actually possible to predict the outcomes of larger scale events because of how many people are going to be effected." Back in 1980, he mentions the fate of the Twin Trade Towers, which at that time I knew nothing about having never been to New York. He went into much detail about what else was going to happen to the World, it's peoples, to him and to me; The Arab Spring and it's resulting power vacuum, my extreme disability, death of my brother from AIDS and my belated recovery. And lastly his brain damaging fall which did end up rendering Steve aphasic.

                  I said, "You'll still be able to help people."

                  He glowered at me. "My brains are going to be scrambled, I am not going to be here to help you."

                  I burst into tears and sobs, he says my reaction is probably because of everything that he had said about my brother, etc. But I think he did soon realize it really was about him. I said, Isn't there someway we can arrange to have someone there to watch you and make sure it doesn't happen?" He went on to say that by the time it actually happened to him, he really wouldn't care that much because he would be tired of having people not listen to him, and that he would be distracted about something that he really shouldn't let bother him.

                  He said that I would probably be angry with him when I realize what he had actually done to me. "You still don't  remember what has happened to you."

                  I said, "I think I already know, I'm pretty sure I've been interacting personally with you while you were in disguise, and that if you want, you can still talk to me in those kinds of casual party situations that we seem to share routinely." "I really don't care."

                  He gave me $5.00 for lunch at the end of our very extended consultation, and that was the last time I saw him at the Mercury Academy.  I have waited decades to finally write this down. Thank you my dear readers, Thank you for letting me share this with you. As far as I know Steve never told another soul. What's the point?