Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Inter Sensory Sensitivities and Familial Bonding ( + )




                   Critique, as a social sensitivity skill, is a necessary requirement for bonding. Knowing how we identify and recognize each other is always happening mutually, sensitively. Modesty (Grooming?) in most cultures usually involves an admission of vulnerability, and acknowledged by covering up in some way. We not only want to be recognized, even if in quiet obscurity, but we also have a need to be able to recognize everyone else too. Our culture's obsession with superficial appearances has made us clumsy, prissy and self conscious. Gossip or not. We all fill out some kind of a social profile, often of our own design. One of the perks of being the "pro psychic" is that I'm trained to be respectful and gentle. We all will try to open ourselves to the truth (whatever that might be), sooner or later. Our desire for denial is something that has only a limited shelf life. The desire to knowledge about one's own karma, (effects, influences and resulting consequences) is usually why people come to me. I'm not qualified to judge anyone, not ever! But I do happen to know it very, very well.

                   But for a fee, "I will tell someone what even their own relatives wont say to them." And I am very supportive about it, making everyone look great in the process. Learning to be the astute observer of people has caused me to want to find humility and self respect, two words I am not worthy to use. This ability to focus our attentions on another person is critical to the development of all significant shared experiences. Our shared physical and emotional spaces are filled with the constant exchange of information, back and forth. If I touch you, you may feel me, and vice versa, simple. We are always in a process of "Shared" reality, it's why we need these incredibly big brains. Only be virtue of interpersonal (and Inter Sensory) contact do we have so much to offer each other. We need to learn together. Daily life can be subtle. The daily life is also complex. The daily life can be dangerous or absurd, or even boring. Identifying peoples individual signature behavior is the key to working in these shared emotional spaces. Without these deep preverbal sensitivities the whole point of our individual awarenesses would be lost. The uniqueness of our individuality is critical to our sense of self.

                   In the overexposed modern, "No Boundaries" world view, we all need the human touch. Even social criticism today has taken on a life of it's own. Public mockery has become the media staple of today's Reality Programming. But fortunately the standards are always changing, whether anyone ever changes individually or not. Perceived commonalities can often just be cultural labels, be they public tags or personally intimate facts. Shared experiences are a non verbal currency for emotional relations. From within our shared contexts of Personal and Group Identities (Roles, duties and obligations), we learn our languages for relatedness. As creatures of shared languages, Self Reflection can only show us so much. The Seer is a reader of oracles, putting corrected (alternative?) perspective on problem sets. It"s much more supportive than just being critical, or worse yet apathetic. Point is, as the reader, I want to be able to give you the best product I can. You may find that my friendliness, and familiarity with my work may help to take some of the sting out of having to go under that microscope of examination. My work with people can be like a very gentle stress test. In the psychic examination process, I'm looking at your hands, your writing, your eyes, your voice. I don't criticize, but in that moment I do follow you very closely. My critical sensitivities may be mine alone. When I get to your sought after information, I can take over and just read for you. No assumptions. Otherwise I mind my own business. That's it. Usually I don't ever need to cheat. Your subjective results are yours alone. We should all be so fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?