Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Just Another Day In The Future Apr. 14th 2014

Futuristic Spiritual Technicians work changing the practices of popular alternative medicine.                   



                   Thursday April 23rd, 2031  I get my usual wake up call, I have to get ready for my 10 o'clock conference link with the board of InterSpace. They are having problems with their best web designers getting brainwashed by a competing cult called Oraca. Interspace has been patenting applications for re-socialization web modules, helping people with re-invention. Oraca is taking credit for the critical criminal science features for the software because of a supposed copyright infringement on Oraca's claim to the "Confidence Game." <Patent Pending> It is the intellectual property that they claim was an invention of their leader, John Miller. However their selective desensitization reprograming looks suspiciously a lot like a cross between EST and Scientology. Their only real claim to intellectual property was their dialectical "Diagrammar" of meta speak, a brilliant coup on the order of an endless source of intelligently marketable gibberish. The amazing logic of this synthetic language is it's fluidity and thus, it provides Oraca with the perfect medium for self branding.

                    I feel a certain allegiance with the geeks at Inter Space. They were instrumental to the final collation of my "The Johnson Method." The patent courts wouldn't give me credit for the decades of research that went into my Psychic Personality Inventory Battery and Assay Matrices. They insisted that I hadn't invented the calculus of variation. So it took InterSpace's top team of scientists, lawyers and software engineers to produce a distinctive coding for my otherwise very ordinary looking data profiling systems. But I was the one who designed the first Mutual Profiling App using Signature Physiognomy, Biometrics and Alternative Medical Diagnostics derived from the ancient practices of palmistry, handwriting analysis and Chinese Medicine. Plus a whole parcel of other related spiritual technologies. Who would have thought that all that old wine could be repackaged in new bottles, (spirit tech) and that it would become so profitable. I did. I did.

                   I am flooded with dread, I'm not looking forward to this video conference. I know I'm going to be asked to go to Oraca and extract those helpless web designers. They won't really want to leave the cult anyways. They are opposed to apologizing to Interspace. Robbed of their pet projects in Personal Re-Socialization Apps, they're never going apologize. Plus they have been so corrupted by Oraca's Confidence Gaming style Meta Speak, that they're doomed to being virtually unemployable anywhere else except maybe back at InterSpace. But the board at InterSpace is demanding public apology. So the first thing I should have to do is to get my working relations at Inter Space to own up to their exploitive profit sharing scams and the bad faith that caused these young wizards of the code to jump ship in the first place. Those web designers had good reason to defect to the enemy camp. The pay isn't much better at Oraca, but at least over there they are treated like actual comrades. Even if it is just standard "Confidence Game," I so want to go back to sleep. But I better start packing for Belgium. These webbies aren't going to free themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?