Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Valley of Death ~ Fear and Denial


                   Working in a community of alternative medicine has meant facing up to the abuses and exploitation of people's faith. When it comes to facing the inevitable, most people are chicken, and that especially includes the soothsayers and purveyors of false hope. This is not entirely bad. Most of us have a very low threshold of tolerance for the hardships of human life. I have never had that problem myself and so I always try to stay positive, usually at horrible expense to myself. I've been blessed with an essentially positive temperament, which demands sensitivity of me.

                   There are times when I crave the sober honesty of those who do not share my gentleness. But we aren't talking about me here. We must look to the value of such sober truthfulness in the face of hardship. Will I lie to you? No. But neither do I corrupt a future timeline with negativity or criticism. Because I generally never take money, I am free to tell the truth without attitude or condemnation. I do not envy my fellow practitioners their difficulty. I simply choose to mind my own business where ever possible. My abiding love for people and humanity protects me from any pretense of authority. Unlike the standard diagnosticians of the alternative medicines, I make accurate prognosis without the drama of unrealism. I personally believe that false hope is an inevitable human vulnerability.

                    Whenever I am judged and reviled for knowing the truth about what is going to happen, I rarely take issue with opinion biases. Much of my best work has yet to find verification. And so it would be disrespectful and arrogant for me to presume that I can tell someone anything that would attack their bias. My research says most emphatically, "That's not my responsibility." One of the most profound and bizarre paradoxes is peoples emotional attachments to their biases of fear, belief and expectation. It has never been my goal to lead, pursued, preach or pander. The software speaks for itself. That's why I've invested so much time into preparing for a future, in documentary form, that other potentially gift readers might enjoy. Blind reading to an unknown sacred audience for me has become the ultimate expression of a secular faith. For all of you with a vision for creating a shared future, we've come to see how steep the slope into a new reality has become. Don't misunderstand, I'm not in doubt about all the good that is going to happen for everyone, and even for a few of us.

                     I'm merely suggesting that knowing the future comes with a price. As always thank you for your time and attention. I wish you could see what I see. (And yeah, though I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?