Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Modulations of a Unified Consciousness



                   On this day, April 24th, 2031 will be remembered for the most horrible storm here in Europe. This is going to be the worst Full Continental Typhoons ever. Knowing what the weather was going to be like, I was surprised to get to fly across the Atlantic. Now days people are kinda used to the new normal bad weather. Things are very different now today, just as we had expected.

                   It's starting to hail hard. In our modern lives, vehicles now days are armored as well as insured. Currency has been wireless for over ten years. Not every one can afford insurance. Hail damage is a considerable expense for anyone without tank armor on home and car. No one is surprised. Competitively employed technicians, we're all under a lot of stress. This is when I hate being a psychic the most. My friends working with me have gotten to have meaningful personal lives that take precedence even over career. I too love my work, but sometimes the business diagnostics of a pro tech psychic is a real thankless drag.

                   My friends have consistently been a big part of my businesses. But as we keep releasing new Spirit Tech Programing Modules, we keep getting mis tagged by the most consistently absurd business profiles, having nothing to do with us, reality or our intended objectives. Gunter and Gretchen have had to split their alliances themselves against their corporations. If we didn't compete with each other, we wouldn't be protecting our software code. Gunter and Gretchen have done everything right. That's come from designing their own businesses from day one. These two code wizards are unstoppable. But without investors everything would have taken far too long and none of us are going to be around that much longer anyways. (Don't ask.) But this has kept these two lovebirds apart and on opposite sides of the negotiating tables.

                   The hail has stopped for now, but the winds are starting to buffet this old stone church like it could blow us away. We are still in shock from several direct hits of lightening. But the two of them are in their own little world, I know how glad they are to finally get to see each other again. I need to sit down myself. Wandering off, I seek out the comfort of an available recumbent lounge. I need a nap badly. But I see there is a line for the couches. And although I'm supposed to be one of the guests of honor, I think I'm going to fall down, business as usual. As I am trying to find a quiet nap station, I take a little time to review a few of the highlights of my night and day so far. I wonder what else is going to happen today. Gunter sees me flagging. He joins me and offers a ride back to the compound. I say to Gretchen, "You still have my passport and I really would prefer not to have to sleep at the compound, if that's alright?" I then add, "Oh what the hell, I'll sleep anywhere, Please, I need to lay down fast."

                  Briskly, Gretchen says "I'm ready to go. The van is waiting outside. You can lay down in the back. We'll be home in ten minutes." I'm ushered back upstairs to behind of the stage, out into the theatre. There are people watching out for me, but there is a spent atmosphere in the people who had stayed the whole night. This party went bust. I know this is only the beginning, but I'm again getting that really haunting feeling that something important is going to happen. Sometimes like now, when I'm really tired I have these experiences where I see the world changing, right in front of my eyes. I try to stay awake. But it isn't just me. Once I'd mapped out all the usable unified consciousness boundaries, my meta models turned out to be totally correct. Modularization of each of the Self Defined Boundary Statements turned out to be easy to prove with my art and diagrams. The equations for variable perceptual analysis float in front of my eyes. As I have gotten older I've found these intellectual experiences very inconvenient. I must ask myself. What's the point of me hearing God's thoughts if I just turn those jewels of understanding back into the predictable profits for just another corporate bottom line? My memory continues to de partition, and the world disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?