Saturday, April 4, 2015

Zenophilia; A Complementarian Movement ( + )


Thursday, January 30, 201A Complementarity Movement

                   I'ld like to start by saying, "Hello" to any of my friends here in the U. S. who are reading my blog. If you are reading my blog, you are not saying much. I've left the comment boxes open, I'm finding out what it's like to appeal to an unknown audience without getting direct feedback. Thanks.

                   Complementarity is able to promote itself. Asking for everyone's opinion at this time would be confusing. Complementarity is an idea whose time has come. I provide working models for the study of the complementary dynamics of changing personal and social opinions. These transforming social perspectives are released into a receptive changing society. It's happening without my help.

                   I want this to be just like getting a "perfect reading," where the reader doesn't have to be there with you. I want to make this fun for you, just like having someone read to you in an entertaining way, as your going to sleep. We used to use tape recorders, to record readings for customers. Like with any good music, reading out loud can be entrancing. But if you like what you see then please pass this along. Thank you for letting me read for you.

                   The kinds of real data I use to help identify your reading interests is particularly accurate. By virtue of being derived from objective distinguishable markings, I can always show you what it is that I am interpreting. Done this well, almost anyone can learn to look for these characteristic distinctions differentiating people. Having this broadest base of diagnostic resources, means that I get to show people things about themselves very directly. The touch therapy (massage) is an effective way for me to identify your real emotional boundaries with you. Understanding these emotional dimensions can help shape a persons physical awareness. This means I often get to experience feelings that are very unique. Recognizing people as unique is often very gratifying for me. I've been trained to relate to people as distinctive individuals.

                   Whenever we are dealing with anyone who is feeling defensive, a respectful diplomatic sensitivity is the best way to respond to peoples painful and often unintentional avoidances. Generally when I tell someone, I'm an Entertainment Medium, it's my way of letting people know I'm open. I care about what people think for the same reason I want to be aware of other people's feelings. I always try to pay attention to what other people may be feeling. I sometimes fail badly at reading people. I do stay on topic, while allowing myself to enjoy your company. If I deceive myself, I'd be a terrible fraud. A professional psychic is the most thankless job done correctly.

                   The place where people generally get hung up is with our interpretations. As individual humans we all have our preferred language. And there is so much unclaimed emotional baggage on both sides of any polarizing subject like Psychic Reading. How we interpret language is as distinctive as a fingerprint. And studying peoples individual distinctiveness, is a "Personal Intimacy Skill." Don't be confused with the New Age popular romance fantasies or narcissistic self absorption, so prevalent.

                   I have a job that demands that I be able to understand and appreciate the value of different people and their often conflicting expectations. I propose that there is in essence a "Complementarian Movement" already in popular culture. Accept that there is no such thing as a "Complementarian." Yet. But we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?