Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Short Squeeze Stock SPLITTING THE OPINION BIAS (+)


                   Hello market researchers. I am your friendly enemy. A frienemy is a friend who hurts you. I on the other hand, am an enemy who is going to help you, and you are going to like it.

                   I don't need to be writing science fiction. The facts are scary enough, and as always, are also highly contested. I've written you this apology for hiding the truth in plain sight, because unless I spoon feed you the data, you wont get it. Now we get to test it out, to see if I am correct. I know you are watching me and I've given written and express permission for any free use of my published research findings since the beginning. This "Offering," (A give away dance,) protects me from any and all unnecessary unsustainable wealth. By avoiding the usual venues exploiting monetizing analytics and social media scams, I'm writing this for a very discriminating audience only. If you have stopped letting the machines "Read" every thing for you, and you are actually reading this right now, I would like to congratulate you. You too may be a qualified "Reader." Welcome to the world of "Creative Speculation." Here the quiet voice of reason is not drowned out by the mindless party dogma of amoral business as usual.

                   This is where we stop short selling our options and look to the long term payoffs that come with accurate intelligent projections. It can be difficult to obtain reliable information on any potentially profitable risk into which future investments can be dispersed. This is a tolerable short term mistake. In the long run however, this oversight breeds intellectual and financial hubris. High volatility investments may be difficult to investigate. But, most of today's business models are based on outdated "Games Theory" models. This is largely what is responsible for today's bloated economies of scale and scarcity. You, my snoopy little market researchers, are much too rationally cowardly to come out from behind your safe culture of deniability, to confront me directly about my critique. I'm warning you. This is about to change. I thumb my nose at your mass marketing of arrogant popular paranoia and it's resultant, slavish culture of subservience. Woof. Keep trying to let your market researchers and business departments drive the political dialogs. What real value will your money have when you represent the only remaining financial capital used to generate new continuous revenue streams? Do you really want a future where you have the only remaining viable market share, at the expense of a non personalized culture of biases? We deserve more and better than just what we ask for. (Feeling Lucky?) Thank you for your attention. I know you can do much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?