Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Surveying the Marketing of Spiritual Technologies {Edited}


                   Thank you again in advance, for all this help you are giving me. This blog is primarily about Psychic Reading Technologies, the tools of my trade. These "Imaginative Techniques" are very well documented, even if such practices are very diverse and often of conflicting opinion biases, often evoking conflicting interpretations. These difficult disciplines of intuitive diagnostics and precognitive prognostication are loaded with warnings and healthy disincentives. Divination is the most dangerous of all the Magical Practices, wrong or right. Determinism is also an unnecessary and unpleasant downer. Most people do not need to be more depressed, ever. And especially not at the direction of Spiritualist con artists. "Would you trust anyone who actually wanted to be a politician?"

                   That being said, there is very much wonderful work being done with Alternative Medicine and the Speculative Arts. Even Oracles are used in solving a variety of problems through the randomization of data sets between various formalized models of comparison, (I Ching, Chinese Medical Diagnostics, Physiognomy, Chiromancy and Chirography, and to a lesser degree Tarot and Astrology.) These practices are used to analyze by analogy, comparing related subjects such as, Health, Relationships, Business, End of Life Issues, etc. These meta modelings are the central premises of my writings in my first hundred or so pages.

                    Events of the present unfolding of history required that I post supplementary reports to my readers in the Ukraine, who had been repeatedly rereading my posts on "Subtext" which dealt with the censorship of politics, religion and science, (and of course Russia). As the psychic, sometimes it's not just my predictions that are important. I want to be able to ask the "Right" questions. (Alternative perspectives anyone?) The answers I search for today may help to inform the world tomorrow. I have much work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?