Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Penetrating Divine Illumination ~ A Real Class act



                  The "Penetrating Divine Illumination" cannot be taught and yet it is the means by which all real healing happens. Teacher said, "Understanding is what brings about healing." In the book, "THE WEB THAT HAS NO WEAVER" Understanding Chinese Medicine, by Ted J. Kaptchuk, he shares the challenges that come from the life's study of the Chinese medical philosophy. After all the academic diagnostics comes the metaphysics. Being a totally hardcore basket case myself, I learn and did everything backwards. I learned IRON SHIRT before I ever tried Tai Chi. I find Chinese Herbs entirely unworkable and bad for non Asians. I secretly loathe Astrology and chart readers as amateur hacks. And I desperately crave the spontaneous sensibility of the more formless "Spirit Techs." I find most of my fellow practitioners clumsy and pedestrian in their love of the "Pay for Pray" therapeutic intervention models. All in all, I am more than a little saturated. And I have never picked up acupuncture needle one. My tool of choice, (and my poison if you like) is the all penetrating "Needle of Intellect" alone. As you can imagine I am loved and hated.

                  Being the Master Meta Physician means, I've already gotten the work done before the person ever signs up for an appointment. Not good for business. If someone wants to pay me, they have to put the money in my hand, with warmth. The laying on of hands, (and I can assure you it works) is something I wont put a price on. {I'm so tired of having people burst into tears just because I like making people feel good.} How do I charge for a few moments of tenderness and respect, especially when I don't need the money?

                  I really should open a "Spiritual Clown College" if only that I know what it feels like to be completely misunderstood while lifting everyone's mood appreciably, usually solving peoples real undiagnosed personal and social physical health problems. People in my line of work avoid reading my blogs at any cost, as a way of trying to shield themselves from me. And yet when one of my friends or fellow practitioners needs to get someone out of a cult or a bad relationship, my skills of extraction are required. I'm glad to know that I'm trusted with handling deprogramming someone in dire need. Don't get me wrong, I do love my work. I just don't like money. And as a result, most psychics (and now most alternative healthcare providers) secretly despise me. And I can't really blame them. Spirit Tech isn't supposed to be a competitive art, but even without the credentials, it's hard to beat "A Real Class Act."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?