Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Encroaching Singularity ( + )



                   I was one of the very first to suggest that Linear Singularity was what was causing the acceleration of the cosmological constant. (There are no multiple singularities beyond an event horizon. "The self is ubiquitous.") As a child I had first suspected these field densities could account for the symmetry breaking transitional phase states of successive sub atomic particles. Although the notion of black holes was already coming into vogue, the big bang was still outside of our speculative viewing cone. I've had these dreams of the snake swallowing it's tail. Our universe is stretching uniformly like the Tantric Goddess.                                                                           

                    So, I postulated, "Our universe expands  simultaneously while collapsing into billions of multiple singularity. There is plenty of speculation as to the non intuitive geometry of spacetime beyond the event horizons of blackholes. But as a child I knew from the warping of spacetime between my ears that blackholes warp all spacetime outside as well as inside gravitational collapse. It's just because our perception of time is metered to the speed of light that we think the world is expanding at an ever increasing accelerating rate."

                   Although I had finally wrote this down on the 17th of July, 2014, it wasn't until August of 2022 that the swells of the gravitational waves started producing iridescent rainbow hues in the lensing effects from light coming from the far field observations of distant ancient galaxies. Soon even our local galactic neighborhood started to resonate in sympathy with this new order of light harmony. The initial response here on earth was one of panic. "The sky is falling." No, the apocalypse was dancing. But as the dance of color in the night sky started to sparkle with a beauty that few could have imagined, our world was visited by many very different reactions. Many people took this inevitable ending of all life in this universe as proof of every nasty prejudice and some ridiculous god of vengeance.

                  But many of us rejoiced. I for one saw time stop to reveal a world of persistent structures of such elegance as to make an architect cry. The final killing linear singularity expanded out of cannibal galaxies coalescing populations of super massive black holes. It first started for me as a child. My dreams of celebrations caused me to want to start sharing my visions with friends and family. But of course everyone thought I was insane. Everyone accept my teacher of course. I've had plenty of time to prepare. I should get to have such a wonderful death. This is more than most people could stand from me at the time, and I was shunned. But I knew what was going to happen and I proved everyone wrong. My "True Hoax" came true with a vengeance. And I have always hated winning arguments. I would have much preferred to have been wrong, but beings as there was nothing that could be done, I chose to enjoy the ride. And I made my killing writing about it.

                  Although by the year 2027 I had already become a celebrity for my work on macro data analysis, the subtleties of my work has allowed for non finite interpretations of correlative systems analytics. No one could have guessed that someone as old as me could make a big splash into the world of modern pop culture, but read em and weep. As my head continues to shrink, the world expands and collapses, I told you so. Isn't life beautiful? People will want to know, how can I be so happy about dying. The universe loves itself. Could this be a new beginning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?