Friday, November 8, 2013

Conceptual Propagation and Predictive Media



                   I really had no idea what this book was going to end up looking like, much less how well my basic propositions would by displayed. So much of my research has been about the latent "Intelligences." Self generating assertions are the very essence of psychic reading technologies. I knew that this work would take me into the stratosphere of social and political psychology. Challenge being that now that I've found my voice, will I now get to find my sacred audience? In field equations we often have to identify the source of a charge potential. Even if we can map the shape and direction of the force, the equations don't tell us everything. In my case, is this "God" trying to speak through me? Or am I just really talented in an insane field generating kinda way? I don't think people are going to understand the impact of this work right away. I'm still figuring it all out for myself. Strangely though, this makes really good sense to me. Do you understand?

                   When we generate information into the world, we are communicating. Active communication is like that charge potential with it's resulting dynamic field of effect. What that effect is is dependent on both the source of power and the field of influence expressed. When it comes to influencing that dynamic of changing opinion biases and predicting the future, we have a voice. It's cool the way that the vibrations coming out of our mouths can shape reality as it comes true.