Monday, November 18, 2013

ENTER: The Void of Content



                   I have been painfully reminded that this book does not appeal to most of my friends, age group or popular culture. My lack of interest in quick returns dooms me to write about a time still to come. Please forgive my abrupt departure from supposed fact to supposed fiction. I hope this is more fun for you my loyal readers. Read on.

                  If I am intent on proving the accuracy of my findings about the full range of mutually defined dynamics and variability of the human opinion bias, I must publish. I've discovered that I am writing for the wrong audience. No one believes the assertions of people's individual private research until it is published. (Authoritation by Proxy) A "True Hoax" about people who tell stories that come true is technically Science Fiction, just like empaths are supposed to be just science fiction. The fact that it is true is just here say. If I want to appeal to a discriminating audience, I must directly rejoin the fantasy. The subjunctive conjecture that made it possible to construct such an incredible story was my point of departure, "A Person's Guess Is Always Better Than Odds Would Allow," 1st Primary Assertion of the Para Psychological Methods. From that early childhood proposition I stepped into the future. Now I must go back into that future so as that I may tell you what is going to happen.

                  As much as I like library science, I must ask that for the time being that I be allowed to abandon the goal of turning over my diagnostic matrices until such time that society can be protected from the abuses of mind control. The only way I can do this is to inoculate readers with the awareness of the inevitable responsibilities that come along with data mining and surveillance. People have glibly sacrificed personal freedom and privacy without even noticing that such responsibilities are privileges. As a psychic, if and when I observe discreet variabilities about a person's distinctiveness, most people are so oblivious about what I am doing, that I can just mind my own business. It is far easier to abuse the power of knowledge than it is to share an understanding about a person's signature behaviors. I feel bad for my temporary friends when they think they are turning their "Objective" microscope back on me. I'm sorry to have to reveal such a horror story of private perspectives. It is necessary that I refocus the blog to go from information retrieval and processing into that shimmering tableau that is a gift. This is a story with a very happy ending, but if you have been following, you probably already know this.

                 But beings as good drama usually has an antagonist, we are going to have to offer ourselves up to the gods of mayhem. The chaos we are going to see is our own ignorance, our own resistance. When we have to look at the foolish illusion of objective authority, we will all tremble. Their are no ultimate authorities in this tale, we are all wandering blind. "The Truth Is Out There." I'm saying WE will find it.

                 I have about eighteen years left, give or take a few days. So let's start there. PPIServices will have had it's rollout about three years before. And it will be a smash. It's big handle is the extremely comprehensive PsychicPersonalityInventory. The general public will eat up the very user friendly soft tech applications that allow people to process their own diagnostic matrices. If someone wants to learn what they are probably going to die from or what their greatest character defect is, they can do so at their own discretion. Using only those tests that each person selects for them self makes PPIReadings personally unique. There are infinities of infinities of possible ways of reading ones self. One of the greatest advantages of using the PPIReader is that it can be done off line with a printout score sheet and a pencil. No electronic trail needed. All of the particular specifics of peoples individual Biometrics are processed independently from each other. Using the same state of the art encryption key security systems make it so that personal "Identity" becomes, "To Much Information." The same thing that is making personal surveillance a waste of time will become our best friend. The only real limitation to how much information we will be able to process about our selves is time. People will get sick of knowing everything about themselves just the way that I do. Like google searches, most of our personal information will be lost to the super massive black hole of information undertow. Soon no one outside of your friends will really care who you are. Privacy was the first casualty of the age of information. Getting our privacy back is going to be quite easy if we don't mind anonymity. PPIServices will just make it that much easier for us to know what it is, that really is nobody else's business. Let's look at what happens to the people who are alive then next.