Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Test Page Review 3

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sensitive Emotional Boundaries



                                 Sensitive Emotional Boundaries               Apr 20, 2013


            The main reason I started with cataloging the concepts was that I needed to have directions.
         
            Next we will start with;    "The Personal Boundary Space."   Defining your own emotional boundaries and sensitivity can be critical to understanding others.  We must take responsibility for being aware of others feelings. We need to be able to protect ourselves.  Being able to appreciate people as individuals is a virtue and a gift. Being able to read peoples mind for me is just a side affect of caring.
I love my job.  I just need to be really be careful. As "Sensitives," we "Psychics" have to protect ourselves.  Plus all people have some kind of
                                                              "BIAS  FEAR"

            I Personally do prefer that people come to me with some skepticism. Point is I don't have to let my own personal biases get in the way of me working with people.  Telling you this is my way of weeding out the stragglers. I don't want unreceptive clients. I don't want people to agree with me. I prefer the company of people different from me.  In working with people I like not having to judge other people or take their inventory.

            Now to the boundaries, this is where you find the real pros.   I'll demonstrate using some personal biases and basic boundary issues that I have;
                                   
            I've come to love looking at peoples hands.  Palms and Handwriting. I get to hold peoples hands, thousands of them. I touch them. Everyone feels different to me.  I'll be using models to demonstrate the actual statistical mapping for variability, more later.

            This is a thousand times more sane than this sounds. I'm perfectly aware how different people feel about these issues. I always support people in faith. And I love people for whatever they believe. I also do inductive massage touching and feeling others. Treating pain, grief and loss.  I have been loathed by psychics who say that I don't believe, and that I'm just doing it by the numbers. I have enough faith to want to master my craft. DO THEY?

             I'm a very gifted reader.  But I don't have to believe in it at all. And I'm really good at it. Too good. And I don"t have to believe in any of it. It works. I love reading. It's hard work.  I have professional pride.

            This exemplifies the practical absurdity of being a psychic.  I too have issues. And I feel it is very disrespectful to dismiss any ones opinions and it is not my place to criticize.
           
            I would very much like to not make this about me. I actively experience life as a sensitive. I think it's good luck to be able to tell which voices are inside of me alone. I hear so much.  I totally buy into the pure magic.  What I get to do with people is not easily dismissed. This isn't about me. It never is. And I'ld like to prove it.  Looking at peoples hands. Looking into their eyes. Listening to their voices. Touching their person. I read into the metaphorical stars.

            And by the way, another bias fear I have, I myself choose not to be attracted to people, I don't like sexual tension. "Intuitive Apprehension" and "Intuitive Tension" create boundaries between self and others, a mirror of sorts. This "Mirror of Karma" is written about in the "Tibetan Book of the Dead."  All your good and evil deeds are reflected therein.  Attachment does come with disincentives and moral hazards.                      
           
            I myself am showing symptoms of what I call a "Neutral Opinion Bias."  I don't want to take sides. The opinion biases between so called believers and non believers, detractors and advocates are actually about the same to me.  When it comes to psychics, most people are at least a little skeptical. Being sensitive about people's beliefs and desires has made getting to see peoples hands easy and fun.

            People almost always like my readings very much. I make people very comfortable.
I do have a strong Bias Fear, but it is neutral. Let us proceed to the next most immediate sensory boundary, our vital awareness of "Others."

             How do we perceive others? We use our senses. People can either enjoy being read or it can be a violation. Let someone read you, you should have a choice, it should not be an abuse of power. Usually some of the easiest people for me to read are the dry stoics who are very easy to understand, largely because they think they can't be read. Fortunately people with thick boundaries can also be very shrewd and perceptive and are often the best intuitive's themselves. Though we all may be in some denial about important subtleties that we are not aware of.

               I don't believe in over generalized type casting, but I will be going over maps for the analysis and comparison of types and typologies.  Thank you for holding up your end of the bargain.  We are all still learning.