Thursday, November 28, 2013

Test Post # 5. A Seamless Syncretism {Exploring the Void}



                         In the first hundred posts, we have documented many of the ancient soft technologies. With the emphasis on the ordering and structure of these various meta formally logical, enumerate partitioned and symmetrically collated traditions, we map for uncertainties. I will never ask you to believe or not, I simply want you to adapt to seeing data mapping as models. These models are just like the ones we use in math and physics, their just older and although seemingly arbitrary, often elegant. The utility of these "esoteric?" diagnostics is why although they evolved into our modern sciences, they are still being used today.

                         As a professional psychic trained and educated, I am eternally reminded of the wealth that comes from knowledge. As the sensitive I've lived with horrifying pain. Temporal lobe seizures, migraines, type 2 hypo manic Bi-Polar depression, perceptual hyper focus, ghosts. Now as I've turned the fifty plus milestone, I lived to finish my work.

                         The greatest void I experience is not uncertainty, I find that pure joy. The greatest void is the emptiness between people. Opening my perfumed little vat of sorrows, an agony so sweet I cannot bare to live without. Remove the stopper, release the spirit, we have been together a million times before. (I would want that nothing I do will ever cause you pain or make you suffer.) In this eye of the beholders, this shared vision of beauty was built for us by those who loved us. These wonderful humans saw to it that mercy allowing, we might never have to feel alone. But man does not see it.

                         Clumsy segue. Thank you to all of you readers who have put my blog on your auto access service in your browsers. I still get the occasional random searchers who tap onto my posts. But as I can see from my blog stats I have some very curious and intelligent followers. (Tears of Joy.)

                         Back to that gaping void of content between us humans, ouch. The ancient seers had an eye for order and structure. Were we to arrogantly presume to be smarter than our ancestors we would be wrong. Similarly when we look at personal blind spots, often people think they are alone. It is most ironic, that that which we have most in common, we use against each other. I'm talking to pain. Self indulgent egotistical pain. Suffering, I renounce thee. No more will you keep us apart.

                         What I have found most delightful is as I analyze data for uncertainties, I've seen a host of resources. All of these riches are hidden in clear sight. And the most amazing of these mysteries is the seamless syncretism that spans the ages, bringing us this symmetrical coalescence of our shared culture of understanding. I know my words must sound strange when waxing poetic about data. This is the great hoard of data.

                         So this past, present and future has been stitched seamlessly into this inescapable moment. As I have proposed, "Truth is the only eventuality." Truth is the inevitable result of love. This is what was  meant when it was said, "You are made in the likeness of pure love." Who would have thought that love and beauty could be so dangerous. The indomitability of non violence may be no guaranty of success, but love can obliterate lies of selfishness. No black hole is as cold or dark as is the heart of denial. We live in a hostile universe, and yet we persist in trying to thrive. This is that shared timeless vision of the light of love. Rock on beautiful. I wish I could do more.