Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Spiritual Technicians in the Future



                   Once we opened the doors of Spiritual Tech University, the futures template started making sense to most everybody. Everyone wants to enroll in my Mutual Support Systems Workshop. Feeling good turned out to be a highly marketable commodity. Some of the followers felt they had been hoodwinked by the pretty language of Spirit Tech but once people got passed the obvious "Carny" influence of Entertainment Mediumship I was mostly forgiven. My desire to take "Complementarity" out on the road and reveal it's indomitable utility predisposed me to take some rather goofy risks with my professional persona. Looking back over the future I had designed by prediction, I can see I am doing the best I can. My views on the future were primarily favorable and then therefore I found I needed to find a way to get the good news out, even if it did involve a certain amount of silly self effacement.

                    Back to Gunter and Gretchen and their battle for the hearts, minds, souls and dollars of the new trans global spiritual intelligentsia. When I landed in Belgium, Gretchen somehow knew I would show up instead of allowing the conflict to go to the patent courts. I was greeted at the airport by a somewhat surly but attractive assorted cadre of "Oraca" goons. I was informed that under no circumstances was I to mistake their invitation with a polite request. At which point I realized I was talking to mostly "X" InterSpace. I immediately recognized two of the six as old friends. But they no longer acted like anyone I would have known and when I called them by name they simply whisked me off to the trams and said nothing. I could see that I was too late to extract the new members. And that I may have to focus on discouraging battle between people who once loved each other before they became mega corporate. I do find it so ironic that my work, which had been essentially designed to help protect people from the denial of the purely subjective, had come to ignore most of what they had been marketing to a very receptive clientele. I had so wanted to avoid the possibility that my work could be misused and perverted to cause this kind of manipulation of the human will. If something can go wrong, it usually does. I had performed many extractions from cults and corporations far more nefarious than Oraca. But this looked like a fool's errand. I have always been able to escape in the past but this is the first time I have had to question my methods.

                   When we arrived at the compound I was instructed to give up my phone set and passport and that I would not be able to leave until things were straightened out. I saw Gretchen waiting in the lobby and for a brief moment I got the distinct impression she was happy to see me. And then she did something completely out of character. She apologized for the inconvenience of being detoured from my hotel reservation. I think I saw a scowl on the face of one of the converts. She said the compound has all the finest accommodations and that I would be made very comfortable. My linking plane got me here just in time for dinner. At least I can be assured of a great nutritious meal. I'm also very intrigued to get to talk with Gretchen. She unapologetically removes herself without even a glance. I wonder if I have seen the real her at all. But I've not gotten to checked in with Gunter and I know that this would bother him much.

                   Now if you remember, I am telling you about this little tale of spiritual fiction some eighteen years in the past, or today, which is Nov the 19th, 2013. Not Apr 23rd, 2031. I can remember what's going to happen because I've already lived it. I'm sorry if the past tenses and the future tenses are a little turned around. I will tell you more about what happens that evening on the next post. Please excuse the total rearrange of the format of my blog. I hope this is enjoyable for you.