Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Just Another Day In The Future



                   Thursday April 23rd, 2031  I get my usual wake up call, I have to get ready for my 10 o'clock conference link with the board of Inter Space Limited. They are having problems with their best web designers getting brainwashed by a competing cult called Oraca. Interspace has been patenting it's social applications for re-socialization web modules, which have been very successful helping people with re-invention. Oraca has been taking credit for the critical criminal science features of the software because of a supposed copyright infringement on Oraca's claim to the "Confidence Game." <Patent Pending> It is intellectual property that they claim was the invention of their leader, John Miller. However their selective desensitization reprograming looks suspiciously like a cross between EST and Scientology. Their only real claim to intellectual property was their "Diagrammar" of meta speak, which really was a brilliant coup of the order of an endless source of intelligently marketable gibberish. The amazing logic of this synthetic language is it's fluidity and thus provides Oraca with the perfect medium for branding.

                    I feel I owe a certain allegiance to the geeks at Inter Space as they were instrumental to the final collation of the "Johnson Method." The Patent courts would not give me credit for the decades of research that went into production of the Inventory Matrices because they insisted that I had not invented the calculus of variation. It took InterSpace's team of top scientists, lawyers and soft ware engineers to produce a distinctive coding for the otherwise very generic looking data profiling. But I was the one who designed the first Mutual Profiling app using Signature Physiognomy, Biometrics and Medical diagnostics derived from the ancient practices of palmistry, handwriting analysis and Chinese Medicine. Plus a whole parcel of other related spiritual technologies. Who would have thought that old wine in new bottles, (spirit tech) would become so competitive. I did.

                   I am not looking forward to this conference video. I know I'll be asked to go to Oraca and extract the web designers who probably won't really want to leave the cult. They are so poisoned to the  thought of forgiving interspace for cornering the market on re-socialization apps, that they will never apologize. They have been so corrupted by Oraca's Meta Speak, that they've doomed them selves to being unemployable, anywhere other than InterSpace. But the board at InterSpace wants a public apology. The first thing I'm going to have to do is to get my working relations at Inter Space to own up to their cheap profit sharing scam. Those web designers had good cause to defect to the enemy camp. The pay isn't much better at Oraca but they at least the comrades have a feeling of being appreciated, even if it is just more of their standard "Confidence Game." I want to go back to sleep, but I better start packing for Belgium. These webbies aren't going to free themselves.