Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Bittersweetness of Love

Again I would like to thank the wonderful people at Pacific T for their marvelous graphics calculator.
                                This Heart is from their examples file. This one is definitely not mine!



                   This is the crux of the business of being a pro psychic. Do you know love? (Fourth Axiomatic Law of the Para Psychological Method / "EVERY ONE NEEDS LOVE") Send out the message to all. Right now I'm in solitary rapture and agonizing joy. I have you. But not everyone feels the love. Nor may we understand what it really is. Love is not a business, we can never assume.

                   So many will come to me looking to be loved, wanting that love can shared. But this is where it can be so bittersweet. That desire is love. Add this to our "Ocean of Desire" and now I have a cup overflowing. Am I mad?

                   Sometimes the mouth can say what  the mind dare not think. That's my job. I let you pay me just enough to protect us both, I open the books, and I can read to you in my sleep. No pretense, I know what is in my heart and I just let it flow. (Most of the time I do it for free without even letting people know, SSHHHH. That'll be our little secret.) I try not to let people see me cry. It would just muddy the waters of vision.

                   I love my job. Sometimes it hurts really bad. I have to make difficult choices all the time. Most people have not chosen the kind of life that allows me the freedom to speak freely, knowing that there are always consequences. This is where the will to love must be "Cultivated." But yet most of us have known someone who could tell us what we needed to know. And all of this we do for love. Sometimes at great expense, when we speak with heart that bittersweetness is here. There is no reward for love other than the love itself. Talk amongst yourselves.