Friday, November 29, 2013

I Must Thank My Lucky Circles



                   I Must Thank My Lucky Circles. A joyous shout out to my new links to this wonderful world of Social Networking. Although I still make no apologies for refusing direct feedback I'm so happy that Byron Medicine Wheel: New South Wales, Australia & now Vida Spas have included me in their Google+ circles. I'm so impressed that people working in the Intuitive and Speculative Arts would prove so brave in supporting my intention of advocating a "COMPLEMENTARITY," of neutral opinion bias. I strongly anticipate that as sensitives, we must be able to protect ourselves, and thus we embrace these ever shifting dynamics of transformation in a personal as well as professional life.

                  Although this is still only the beginning, You have brought me an unexpected boon. I hope I will be able to provide much more considerable resources in this burgeoning science of Alternative Medicine and Psychic Diagnostics. Bless you, Bless you, Bless you.   {+,  +,  + = ( the Unity of "1.")}